The Chiostro di San Francesco, the Church of San Francesco and the conference hall are all part of the San Francesco Complex.
Chiesa di San Francesco
This church was built over a sacred building dedicated to Santa Maria dated 1268. It was the place where the people were gathering togather to solve disputes.Only during XVI sec. was degsinated as Church for religious purposes.This church has one of the most rare 1500 organ called also “wall organ”.
San Francesco's Organ
This organ was built by Paolo Pietro di Paolodi Montefalco the 22nd of September 1509, as is stated on a notary papers.In the following years it was modified.